'Man of Steel' Debuts Explosive New TV Spots (Video)
Russell Crowe and Michael Shannon take center stage in the latest Superman spots.
Man of Steel continues to roll out new TV spots.
The first features a voice-over from Russell Crowe's Jor-El as he advises his son (Henry Cavill) on his destiny. The second focuses on Michael Shannon's villain, General Zod, and his menacing message to Earth.
Man of Steel director Zack Snyder and castmembers Crowe, Cavill, Shannon and Amy Adams were on hand Saturday in Italy for a screening of the film at the Taormina Film Festival. Earlier in the day, Crowe told Italian reporters about what it was like to prepare for a role based on Krypton.
"Usually, when I make a film, I do research," Crowe said. "But it was tough because this time I couldn't actually go to Krypton. But I am a father of two young children, and so I wondered how it would feel if I had to send them to another planet to save their lives."
Warner Bros.' Man of Steel is on its way to a stellar opening weekend, where it is expected to cross the $200 million mark globally.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing