'Man of Steel' TV Spot Focuses on Kevin Costner's Jonathan Kent (Video)
A young Superman gets some fatherly advice from Pa Kent, who tells him to find the reason Jor-El sent him to Earth.
Man of Steel pulls at the heartstrings in its latest TV spot, which shows Clark Kent dealing with his alien roots.
The ad includes a longer version of previously seen back and forth between a young Clark (Dylan Sprayberry) asking Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner), "Can’t I just keep pretending to be your son?”
“You are my son, but somewhere out there you have another father and he sent you here for a reason,” Pa Kent tells his son. “And even if it takes the rest of your life, you owe it to yourself to find out what that reason is.”
Speaking of Clark’s Kryptonian father, last week Warner Bros. unveiled a TV spot focusing on Russell Crowe’s Jor-El.
Man of Steel, directed by Zack Snyder, also stars Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon and Diane Lane. It is set for release June 14.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration