'Man of Steel' TV Spot Focuses on Kevin Costner's Jonathan Kent (Video)
A young Superman gets some fatherly advice from Pa Kent, who tells him to find the reason Jor-El sent him to Earth.
Man of Steel pulls at the heartstrings in its latest TV spot, which shows Clark Kent dealing with his alien roots.
The ad includes a longer version of previously seen back and forth between a young Clark (Dylan Sprayberry) asking Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner), "Can’t I just keep pretending to be your son?”
“You are my son, but somewhere out there you have another father and he sent you here for a reason,” Pa Kent tells his son. “And even if it takes the rest of your life, you owe it to yourself to find out what that reason is.”
Speaking of Clark’s Kryptonian father, last week Warner Bros. unveiled a TV spot focusing on Russell Crowe’s Jor-El.
Man of Steel, directed by Zack Snyder, also stars Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon and Diane Lane. It is set for release June 14.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws