'Man of Steel' TV Spot: 'You Can't Control Me' (Video)
Superman clashes with a powered-up Zod while Lois Lane goes to war using a Kryptonian gun.
Man of Steel has unveiled its 10th TV spot, which gives glimpses of more unseen footage.
Among the key scenes are Superman (Henry Cavill) buried in a pile of skulls, Lois Lane (Amy Adams) firing a Kryptonian weapon, and Russell Crowe's Jor-El uppercutting an assailant. There's also plenty of Zod (Michael Shannon) showing off his weapons.
"You're scared of me because you can't control me," Superman tells a member of the military in the ad. "But that doesn't mean I'm your enemy."
"Then who is?" the man asks.
"That's what I'm worried about," Superman replies.
Warner Bros.' Man of Steel, directed by Zack Snyder, hits theaters June 14.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws