Maria Bello Joins James Wan Thriller
Bello will play a police psychologist who may have a haunted house on her hands in the Dimension Films project.
Maria Bello will act as the female lead in Dimension Films’ untitled thriller being produced by James Wan.
Wan is the helmer who kicked off the Saw franchise and also directed the horror hit Insidious. He is producing the project with Lee Clay.
Will Canon is directing the thriller, which is eyeing a shoot beginning January 2013 in Baton Rouge.
The film centers on a detective and a police psychologist (Bello) who are investigating the massacre of five college kids in a decrepit home and must deal with a suspect, a survivor of the killing, who explains the group was amateur ghost-hunters and that it was the house that is to blame.
Bello recently starred in NBC’s short-lived crime drama Prime Suspect and will appear in Grown Ups 2 with Adam Sander.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Greg Scarnici Recreates Iconic Madonna 'Sex' Book As 'Sex In Drag'
- 'Na Maloom Afraad': Revival of Pakistani Cinema in Progress
- Sister Cristina Scuccia, The Singing Nun, Releases 'Like A Virgin' Cover (Without The Naughty Bits)
- Maitland Ward's Sheer Dress Is The Sheerest of All Sheer Dresses And NSFW
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes the Washington Redskins Wouldn't Change Their Name
- Jennifer Lawrence Introduces Honoree Elizabeth Banks at Elle Women in Hollywood (Video)
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Makes First Offical Appearance Since Suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - See The Pics Here!