The Marvel Experience Tour's Six-Story Dome Revealed (Photo)
The Dome is designed to resemble a S.H.I.E.L.D. Mobile Command Center.
Four months after the announcement of The Marvel Experience, Hero Ventures has unveiled the first preview of what the ambitious $30 million interactive tour will look like.
The Marvel Experience will cover more than 80,000 sq. ft., enclosed by a custom-made Dome complex, which is being touted as the "first time a venue of this type, size and scope will be utilized for a mobile tour."
The Dome's exterior was designed to look like a S.H.I.E.L.D. installation, or a Mobile Command Center, and is six stories high at its apex, as illustrated in the rendering above.
Attractions will include a 4D motion ride serving as its centerpiece, interactive games and original animated short films.
Concept artist Aaron Sims, who has worked on several comic book movies (The Incredible Hulk; The Amazing Spider-Man; X-Men: First Class) art directed the illustration and will offer his vision for The Marvel Experience's character and environment animation.
"Aaron and our entire team have done a masterful job in setting the table for us with their magnificent designs and creativity for this dynamic experience," said Rick Licht, Hero Ventures CEO, in a statement.
Added executive producer Michael Cohl: "This Marvel experience employs a new technology and new concepts that we think will make this one of the most exciting shows ever produced. It will be a truly unique experience."
The Marvel Experience is expected to kick off in spring 2014.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche