Marvel Posts 'Captain America's' Last Scene, Teases 'Avengers' (Video)
The first look gives fans an opportunity to see the ensemble cast in action.
When one superhero door closes, another opens.
Captain America: The First Avenger has only been in theaters for a week, but Marvel is already preparing audiences for the next chapter of superhero obsession. The final moments of the film push Captain America into the next chapter, as he awakes from a long slumber in Times Square.
Marvel has posted the final scene from Captain America online so that fans can get their first look at the next chapter through a very brief teaser trailer for The Avengers. While it’s not the complete teaser shown in theaters, the brief flash posted online gives viewers a change to watch and re-watch the trailer.
Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) recruits Captain America for his super hero group. The teaser features first looks at the world-saving crew, including Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Iron Man (Robert Downey, Jr.), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner).
The Avengers, directed by Joss Whedon, is planned for release in 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR