Marvel's Kevin Feige Talks New 'Iron Man,' 'Thor,' 'Captain America' Movies (Video)
After the immense success of "Avengers" at the box office, fans can expect five more Marvel films in the next few years, including the previously announced "Thor 2," "Captain America 2" and "Iron Man 3."
After the runaway box office success of The Avengers, fans won't have to wait long to satiate their appetite for more Marvel films. Kevin Feige, president of Walt Disney Co.'s Marvel Studios, told Bloomberg they have five more Marvel films in the works, two of which have yet to be announced.
When asked what the company has in store for the next five years, he shared, "We want to do two films a year. Avengers is our only film this year, but in a week and a half we begin filming Iron Man 3," Feige says. "By the end of the summer we'll be working on the next Thor film, early next year the next Captain America film. Those are the three we've announced so far; we've got two beyond that that we haven't announced yet, but we're working on."
Watch the full interview below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR