McG in Negotiations to Direct 'Puzzle Palace'
The thriller is written by David Guggenheim and is being produced by Temple Hill.
McG is in negotiations to helm Summit’s Puzzle Palace, a thriller written by Safe House scribe David Guggenheim and being produced by Twilight mavens Temple Hill.
The story centers on the son of a veteran police officer who learns his father is framed for murder. When he finds out that there is evidence hidden that could free his father, he is determined to find it, even though it means breaking into One Police Plaza, the most secure building in all of New York City. He ends up being locked inside the police HQ with crooked cops on his tail.
McG is already familiar with Guggenheim’s work. He is exec producer in Medallion, a thriller Guggenheim wrote. That project is in post-production and stars Nicolas Cage and Malin Akerman.
McG, repped by WME, is in post on This Means War, the action movie starring Chris Pine, Tom Hardy and Reese Witherspoon.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet