McG in Negotiations to Direct 'Puzzle Palace'
The thriller is written by David Guggenheim and is being produced by Temple Hill.
McG is in negotiations to helm Summit’s Puzzle Palace, a thriller written by Safe House scribe David Guggenheim and being produced by Twilight mavens Temple Hill.
The story centers on the son of a veteran police officer who learns his father is framed for murder. When he finds out that there is evidence hidden that could free his father, he is determined to find it, even though it means breaking into One Police Plaza, the most secure building in all of New York City. He ends up being locked inside the police HQ with crooked cops on his tail.
McG is already familiar with Guggenheim’s work. He is exec producer in Medallion, a thriller Guggenheim wrote. That project is in post-production and stars Nicolas Cage and Malin Akerman.
McG, repped by WME, is in post on This Means War, the action movie starring Chris Pine, Tom Hardy and Reese Witherspoon.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'