Megan Fox to Star in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Reboot
Michael Bay is producing the movie based on the 1980s comic book.
Megan Fox has buried the hatchet with Michael Bay and will now star as the female lead in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the live-action CG hybrid movie Bay is producing for Paramount.
Fox will play April O’Neil, the human friend of the Ninja Turtles.
Bay let the cat out of the bag on his site with the simple phrase: TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!
Sources say Fox and Bay reconciled over a series of recent meetings and that one tete-a-tete that won her over was with director Jonathan Liebesman, who wowed her with the storyboards, according to insiders. (Bay is not directing the movie but producing it via his Platinum Dunes partners Brad Fuller and Andrew Form.)
The movie is in the casting stage and last week was testing actors, mostly relative unknowns, for the roles of the Ninjas – Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael – which will be motion-captured.
Fox, repped by ICM, starred in Bay’s first two Transformers movies before on-set friction and public comments led to her being written out of 2011's Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR