Melissa Leo and Rick Yune Joining 'Olympus Has Fallen' (Exclusive)
Antoine Fuqua is directing the Nu Image/Millennium’s White House-set action thriller.
Oscar winner Melissa Leo and Rick Yune are joining the cast of Olympus Has Fallen, Nu Image/Millennium’s White House-set action thriller being directed by Antoine Fuqua.
The movie, which stars Gerard Butler, is in casting mode as it goes into production this week. Aaron Eckhart, Angela Bassett, Cole Hauser and Radha Mitchell already have been cast.
Leo, who is in negotiations, would portray a tough secretary of Defense who cracks when tortured.
Yune, whose deal is done, is playing the villain of the movie, a North Korean posing as a South Korean ministerial aide who is described as a sociopathic monster.
Leo, who also is shooting Oblivion with Tom Cruise, will be seen in Robert Zemeckis’ return-to-live-action film, Flight. She is repped by CAA and Untitled.
Yune, who played a villain in the 2002 James Bond film Die Another Day, will be seen in The Man With the Iron Fists, the buzzy grindhouse kung fu action movie directed and co-written by RZA, in which he plays a character called X-Blade. Yune is repped by ICM Partners, Kritzer Levine and Bloom Hergott.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing