'Men in Black III': First Trailer Reveals Time Travel (Video)
Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin star in the May 25, 2012 release.
The first trailer for Men in Black III was unveiled online Monday and revealed a major plot twist: Will Smith's Agent J goes time traveling. Or, as noted in the trailer, he goes "time jumping."
The set up is this: Agent J and Tommy Lee Jones' Agent K are going about their usual alien monitoring business when Agent K takes on a side assignment solo.'
When asked by J what he's investigating, K tells him, "I promised your the secrets of the universe, no more." To which J replies, "Well, what other secrets are there?"
Cut to: J asking Emma Thompson's character Oh to help him located K. A bit surprised, she tells him K has been dead for decades.
And thus comes the time travel element -- Agent J needs to find Agent K in the past.
Agent J. "time jumps" back to 1969 and lands in an office chair smack down in front of Josh Brolin, who plays the young Agent K.
Men in Black III opens May 25, 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws