'Men in Black III' Set Photos (Pics)
See Will Smith and Josh Brolin in action in sci-fi sequel.
Time for your Men in Black III fix, as new photos from the sequel's Queens, New York set have emerged.
One of the stills shows black-suited Will Smith and Josh Brolin trailed by an outdoorsman in a field. In the second pic, the duo are spotted behind a pair of metal pods (along with a baseball cap-and-sunglass-wearing crew member).
Sony isn’t revealing too many details about the Barry Sonnenfeld-directed film, though it is known to feature a time-travel element, allowing Brolin to play a young Tommy Lee Jones and Alice Eve a young Emma Thompson, as the MIB agents try to save the world in 1969.
STORY: Why ‘Men in Black III’ Started Shooting Without a Script
Several iconic personalities from the time period are expected to be seen in the movie, paving the way for a series of cameos such as Bill Hader as Andy Warhol.
The project began shooting without a completed script, so we'll have to wait and see if the sci-fi pic makes more sense than....Men in Black II.
(Photos originally appeared on movieweb.)
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR