Michael Biehn Leads Cast of 'Treachery'
The thriller is Biehn's latest underneath the banner of BlancBiehn Productions, the company he runs with his wife and partner Jennifer Blanc Biehn.
Michael Biehn will star in Treachery, a thriller featuring an ensemble cast that also includes Jennifer Blanc Biehn (The Divide), Sarah Butler (the I Spit on Your Grave remake), Caitlin Keats (Kill Bill Vol. 2), Chris Meyer (Among Friends) and Matthew Ziff (Truck Stop).
Biehn is best known for his work in Terminator and Aliens movies but has developed a niche for himself producing low-budget grindhouse-style productions. He is producing Treachery via his BlancBiehn Productions, which he runs with his wife and partner Jennifer Blanc Biehn.
Also producing are Paul Foley, Ryan Azevedo and Denny Kirkwood, Jason Sallee and Kate Rees Davies.
Travis Romero (TV's White Collar, The Victim), is the writer and director of Treachery, which centers on a man (Biehn) who is reunited with his estranged son at a remote wedding party. When a storm strands the party, ugly truths are revealed.
Shooting is set to take place in Los Angeles starting in June.
Biehn most recently starred in the post-apocalyptic thriller The Divide. BlankBeigh’s latest production is The Victim, which will be released later this summer via Anchor Bay Films.
Follow Heat Vision
- Theater Review: Between Riverside and Crazy Lies Exellence
- It’s Time to Revisit All 38 Soundtracks to Hit No. 1 Since Purple Rain
- Let’s Talk About the Guardians of the Galaxy Post-Credits Scene
- Orange Is the New Black’s Barbara Rosenblat on Playing Miss Rosa and Being ‘the Meryl Streep of Audiobooks’
- Theo James Trains to Become Four in 'Divergent' BTS Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Orlando Bloom Continues His Vacation as Rumors Spread About Miranda Kerr's Views on the Justin Bieber Feud
- Kaley Cuoco Steps Out While 'Big Bang Theory' Production Looms Amid Contract Negotiations
- Kit Harington Loses His Signature Curly Hair for Straight Locks in 'Testament of Youth' Trailer - Watch Now!