Mikael Hafstrom Attached to Direct Thriller 'Wake'
Exclusive Media Group's Hammer Films banner will produce and finance the film.
1408 director Mikael Hafstrom has become attached to helm the thriller Wake for Exclusive Media Group's Hammer Films banner. Christopher Borelli and Matt Sand wrote the screenplay, about a sociopath who is incapable of feeling fear.
Hammer will produce and finance the project. David Alpert of Circle of Confusion and Chris Cowles of H2F are also producing the project; Stephen Emery of Circle of Confusion, H2F's Chris Fenton and Slingshot's Arvind Ethan David will serve as executive producers. Shira Rockowitz is overseeing the production on behalf of Hammer and Exclusive.
Hammer recently produced Let Me In and The Resident and will next have The Woman In Black, starring Daniel Radcliffe, in theaters.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game