'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' Poster Reveals Stars Other Than Tom Cruise (Photo)
Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton and Simon Pegg all appear on the one-sheet for Paramount’s fourth film in the franchise.
The latest poster for Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is the first one-sheet for the upcoming film to feature anything other than the star of the franchise – Tom Cruise.
Cruise reprises his role as Ethan Hunt in the fourth installment in the Mission: Impossible franchise, returning after a five year break.
In the poster, Cruise stands at the forefront, but behind him are three other characters in the film – Jeremy Renner as Brandt, Paula Patton as Carter and Simon Pegg as Benji.
“No plan. No backup. No choice,” reads the tagline on the poster.
Sure, the image of Cruise is the same press photo that’s been making the rounds, but at least this one-sheet gives the public a chance to see the other faces who will appear in the Paramount film, which is set for a December release.
Directed by Brad Bird, Ghost Protocol follows Ethan Hunt and his team as they attempt to clear their organization's name.
Take a look at the new poster below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR