New Clip of 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' Released (Video)
Tom Cruise returns to the franchise (due in theaters Dec. 21), starring alongside Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton and Tom Wilkinson.
Tom Cruise revisits the Mission: Impossible franchise he joined in 1996, with Brad Bird's Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, in theaters Dec. 21.
The film (the fourth for the actor) follows Cruise's Ethan Hunt, as he and the rest of the secret operatives of I.M.F. are disavowed due to a terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, which the agency has been blamed for. Hunt is tasked with trying to clear the agency's name, along with his fellow IMF fugitives, Brandt (Jeremy Renner), Jane Carter (Paula Patton) and Benjy Dunn (Simon Pegg).
In Paramount Pictures' new clip released to Yahoo!, Renner and Pegg discuss an elaborate plan that involves Renner's Brandt jumping down a 25-foot computer-array, which will be extremely heated. He's not so excited, quipping "So, I'm jumping into an oven, essentially?"
Watch the new video below
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- Soon You’ll Have to Ask Taylor Swift Permission to Say ‘This Sick Beat’
- What Should I Watch Until You’re the Worst Comes Back? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Begins Filming With Cast Full of People Who Haven’t Dropped Out Yet
- Chiwetel Ejiofor and Margot Robbie Discuss the Postapocalyptic Z for Zachariah
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Makeup Free & Natural For Doctor's Appointment
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His 'Journey' on New Docu-Series (Report)
- Amal Clooney Was Asked Fashion Questions While Representing Armenia in Genocide Trial
- Dominos 'Fifty Shades of Grey'-Esque Ad In the Spotlight For It's S&M Content