New Clip of 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' Released (Video)
Tom Cruise returns to the franchise (due in theaters Dec. 21), starring alongside Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton and Tom Wilkinson.
Tom Cruise revisits the Mission: Impossible franchise he joined in 1996, with Brad Bird's Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, in theaters Dec. 21.
The film (the fourth for the actor) follows Cruise's Ethan Hunt, as he and the rest of the secret operatives of I.M.F. are disavowed due to a terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, which the agency has been blamed for. Hunt is tasked with trying to clear the agency's name, along with his fellow IMF fugitives, Brandt (Jeremy Renner), Jane Carter (Paula Patton) and Benjy Dunn (Simon Pegg).
In Paramount Pictures' new clip released to Yahoo!, Renner and Pegg discuss an elaborate plan that involves Renner's Brandt jumping down a 25-foot computer-array, which will be extremely heated. He's not so excited, quipping "So, I'm jumping into an oven, essentially?"
Watch the new video below
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Nina Dobrev Gets Glam At Comic-Con To Promote 'Let's Be Cops'
- Why George R.R. Martin Won't Write A 'Game Of Thrones' Episode This Season
- Dan Povenmire and Swampy Marsh's New Hope Is That They Get to Make More "Phineas & Ferb Star Wars" Specials for the Disney Channel
- All The Awesome Cosplay From Comic-Con 2014 So Far