New Clip of 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' Released (Video)
Tom Cruise returns to the franchise (due in theaters Dec. 21), starring alongside Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton and Tom Wilkinson.
Tom Cruise revisits the Mission: Impossible franchise he joined in 1996, with Brad Bird's Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, in theaters Dec. 21.
The film (the fourth for the actor) follows Cruise's Ethan Hunt, as he and the rest of the secret operatives of I.M.F. are disavowed due to a terrorist bombing of the Kremlin, which the agency has been blamed for. Hunt is tasked with trying to clear the agency's name, along with his fellow IMF fugitives, Brandt (Jeremy Renner), Jane Carter (Paula Patton) and Benjy Dunn (Simon Pegg).
In Paramount Pictures' new clip released to Yahoo!, Renner and Pegg discuss an elaborate plan that involves Renner's Brandt jumping down a 25-foot computer-array, which will be extremely heated. He's not so excited, quipping "So, I'm jumping into an oven, essentially?"
Watch the new video below
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'