'Modern Family's' Ty Burrell Voicing Peabody in DWA's 'Peabody and Sherman'
"The Lion King" helmer Rob Minkoff is directing the project.
Modern Family star Ty Burrell has signed on to voice Mr. Peabody in DreamWorks Animation’s Mr. Peabody and Sherman.
Max Charles, the tyke actor who plays a young Peter Parker in this summer’s The Amazing Spider-Man movie, is voicing Sherman.
The project is based on the characters created by Jay Ward, who was the producer behind the 1950s and 1960s cartoons Rocky and Bullwinkle.
Robert Downey Jr. was initially cast as the voice of Peabody, a white dog with genius-level intellect who travels in a time machine to witness historical events. Sherman is his human companion.
In the movie, Peabody and Sherman discover that someone has stolen the time traveling machine and is changing moments in history (to disastrous and comical results).
Rob Minkoff (The Lion King) is directing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game