Nanobots and Low Batteries: Disney's New 'Big Hero 6' Trailer (Video)
The first full trailer for the Marvel adaptation introduces the bad guy, but doesn't show the full super hero team in action just yet.
Following yesterday’s announcement of the voice cast for the movie, Walt Disney Studios Tuesday unveiled the first full trailer for Marvel adaptation Big Hero 6, revealing just how difficult it is to fight evil when you’re a kid—but keeping the entire team under wraps for just a little bit longer.
Like the teaser trailer (which shares some footage with this full version, notably the construction of Baymax’s armor), this first trailer focuses on Hiro Hamada (voiced by Ryan Potter) and his robot companion Baymax (Scott Adsit) as well as introducing the movie’s bad guy, a kabuki mask-wearing nanobot master.
The rest of the super-team (Fred, Go Go Tamago, Honey Lemon and Wasabi) make a quick appearance this time around as passengers in a car during a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it sequence, but sadly we don’t get to see them in action. Clearly, some things have to be held back for a second trailer.
Directed by Don Hall and Chris Williams, the animated version of the Marvel characters will be released in theaters in November. Watch the new trailer below.
Follow Heat Vision
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'