'Need for Speed': Aaron Paul Suits up in New Stills (Photos)
The video game adaptation also stars Kid Cudi and Imogen Poots.
Breaking Bad is wrapping up this month, but it won't be the last we've see of Aaron Paul. The Emmy-winning actor appears in new stills for Need for Speed, DreamWorks' Pictures upcoming video game adaptation.
The racing film sees blue-collar mechanic Tobey Marshall (Paul) partner with wealthy ex-NASCAR driver Dino Brewster (Dominic Cooper) in a last-ditch effort to save his struggling garage. An impending sale to car broker Julia Bonet (Imogen Poots) looks like it will save Tobey's garage, but Dino ends up framing Tobey for manslaughter after an unsanctioned race goes wrong.
When he's released from prison two years later, Tobey is bent on revenge and plans on taking down Dino at De Leon race, the Super Bowl of underground racing. But getting there proves a challenge in itself – as he must drive from one coast to the other, all while avoiding cops and eluding those seeking to cash in on a bounty Dino put on his head.
The film also stars Kid Cudi as a member of Tobey's team.
Need for Speed was directed by Scott Waugh. George Gatins and John Gatins wrote the screenplay. It was produced by John Gatins, Pat O’Brien and Mark Sourian
The film hits theaters March 14.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Teen Wolf' Fans Can Barely Contain Their Excitement At Comic Con
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day