'Need for Speed': Aaron Paul Suits up in New Stills (Photos)
The video game adaptation also stars Kid Cudi and Imogen Poots.
Breaking Bad is wrapping up this month, but it won't be the last we've see of Aaron Paul. The Emmy-winning actor appears in new stills for Need for Speed, DreamWorks' Pictures upcoming video game adaptation.
The racing film sees blue-collar mechanic Tobey Marshall (Paul) partner with wealthy ex-NASCAR driver Dino Brewster (Dominic Cooper) in a last-ditch effort to save his struggling garage. An impending sale to car broker Julia Bonet (Imogen Poots) looks like it will save Tobey's garage, but Dino ends up framing Tobey for manslaughter after an unsanctioned race goes wrong.
When he's released from prison two years later, Tobey is bent on revenge and plans on taking down Dino at De Leon race, the Super Bowl of underground racing. But getting there proves a challenge in itself – as he must drive from one coast to the other, all while avoiding cops and eluding those seeking to cash in on a bounty Dino put on his head.
The film also stars Kid Cudi as a member of Tobey's team.
Need for Speed was directed by Scott Waugh. George Gatins and John Gatins wrote the screenplay. It was produced by John Gatins, Pat O’Brien and Mark Sourian
The film hits theaters March 14.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'