First 'Need for Speed' Trailer: Aaron Paul Is Out for Revenge (Video)
The "Breaking Bad" actor stars in the action film based on the popular video game.
Jesse Pinkman is fast and furious.
Aaron Paul, who plays the troublesome Pinkman on AMC's Breaking Bad, will next been seen on the big screen as the leading man in Need for Speed, DreamWorks' action film based on the popular video game series.
With the series finale of Breaking Bad just days away, the very first trailer for Need for Speed has debuted, showing Paul as a pissed-off blue-collar mechanic who, after being framed, is out for revenge. Directed by Scott Waugh, the film also stars Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson.
"All those who defied me shall be ashamed and disgraced," says Paul's character in the voiceover, as dramatic music plays in the background.
George Gatins and John Gatins wrote the screenplay for the film, which is produced by John Gatins, Pat O'Brien and Mark Sourian.
For those mourning the end of Breaking Bad, you won't have to wait too long to see Paul again -- Need for Speed opens in theaters on March 14.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR