First 'Need for Speed' Trailer: Aaron Paul Is Out for Revenge (Video)
The "Breaking Bad" actor stars in the action film based on the popular video game.
Jesse Pinkman is fast and furious.
Aaron Paul, who plays the troublesome Pinkman on AMC's Breaking Bad, will next been seen on the big screen as the leading man in Need for Speed, DreamWorks' action film based on the popular video game series.
With the series finale of Breaking Bad just days away, the very first trailer for Need for Speed has debuted, showing Paul as a pissed-off blue-collar mechanic who, after being framed, is out for revenge. Directed by Scott Waugh, the film also stars Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson.
"All those who defied me shall be ashamed and disgraced," says Paul's character in the voiceover, as dramatic music plays in the background.
George Gatins and John Gatins wrote the screenplay for the film, which is produced by John Gatins, Pat O'Brien and Mark Sourian.
For those mourning the end of Breaking Bad, you won't have to wait too long to see Paul again -- Need for Speed opens in theaters on March 14.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Julianne Hough Snaps Selfies With Former DWTS Partner Helio Castroneves
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!