New 'Avengers' Clips Feature Iron Man Fighting Thor, Loki Taunting Nick Fury (Video)
Freshly released snippets of the Marvel superhero flick tease both action and quip-a-minute dialogue.
By the time The Avengers comes out on May 4, fans who have been chained to YouTube may have experienced half the excitement already.
Marvel put out two new clips on Monday from their upcoming blockbuster team up flick, showing off both the big action set pieces and sharp words that are staples of its acclaimed director, Joss Whedon.
In the first clip, Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) battles Thor (Chris Hemsworth) in one of the promised skirmishes between larger-than-life heroes whose egos and modus operandi make it difficult for them to work together.
In the second clip, however, we're reminded why it's so imperative for the Avengers to -- yes, we'll say it again -- assemble: Loki. Tom Hiddleston's wicked Norse God shares a cagey back-and-forth with Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury, as the rest of the team look on.
He really ought to watch himself when he talks about the Hulk.
The film's marketing campaign is evidently working pretty well -- tracking has it pacing for a potential $150 million opening, with more interest than The Hunger Games and The Dark Knight.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR