New 'Big Hero 6' Spot Shows Off Even More Baymax (Video)
The robotic lead of Disney's adaptation of the Marvel comic book is spotlit once again in the new TV spot.
Baymax is ready to steal your heart. Or at least shock it back to life.
The robotic hero of Disney’s Big Hero 6—adapted from the Marvel comic of the same name—has already stolen the show in the two trailers released for the movie so far, so it should come as no surprise that he’s equally charming when given his own TV spot for the fall release.
The new ad comes complete with a sincere voiceover describing the character (voiced by Scott Adsit) as one who “stays in shape, and will touch your heart,” even as the new footage plays against what’s being said; the line about touching hearts is followed by Baymax explaining “my hands are equipped with defibrillators,” for example.
Baymax is clearly being positioned as the break-out character from the movie; in addition to receiving the spotlight in each new tease from the film to date, he will also star in his own Japanese manga series, simply titled Baymax, created to promote the movie and scheduled to launch next month.
Directed by Don Hall and Chris Williams, Big Hero 6 will be released in U.S. theaters November 7. Watch the new TV spot below.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!