New 'Fast Five' Trailer (Video)
Don't let the calendar fool you. On its new Fast Five trailer, Universal says summer begins April 29 and they are to be trusted.
The trailer is amped up on cars, car crashes, car chases, car explosions, car jumps. Not to mention fistfights and booty. And lines like "Running ain't freedom" and "This just went from Mission:Impossible to Mission-Freakin-Insanity" and "Sooner or later, chances are we're going to end up behind bars or in a ditch somewhere. But not today."
I can't wait for summer to begin.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)