New 'Fast Five' Trailer (Video)
Don't let the calendar fool you. On its new Fast Five trailer, Universal says summer begins April 29 and they are to be trusted.
The trailer is amped up on cars, car crashes, car chases, car explosions, car jumps. Not to mention fistfights and booty. And lines like "Running ain't freedom" and "This just went from Mission:Impossible to Mission-Freakin-Insanity" and "Sooner or later, chances are we're going to end up behind bars or in a ditch somewhere. But not today."
I can't wait for summer to begin.
Follow Heat Vision
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'