New 'Fast Five' Trailer (Video)
Don't let the calendar fool you. On its new Fast Five trailer, Universal says summer begins April 29 and they are to be trusted.
The trailer is amped up on cars, car crashes, car chases, car explosions, car jumps. Not to mention fistfights and booty. And lines like "Running ain't freedom" and "This just went from Mission:Impossible to Mission-Freakin-Insanity" and "Sooner or later, chances are we're going to end up behind bars or in a ditch somewhere. But not today."
I can't wait for summer to begin.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'