New 'Fast Five' Trailer (Video)
Don't let the calendar fool you. On its new Fast Five trailer, Universal says summer begins April 29 and they are to be trusted.
The trailer is amped up on cars, car crashes, car chases, car explosions, car jumps. Not to mention fistfights and booty. And lines like "Running ain't freedom" and "This just went from Mission:Impossible to Mission-Freakin-Insanity" and "Sooner or later, chances are we're going to end up behind bars or in a ditch somewhere. But not today."
I can't wait for summer to begin.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR