New 'Fast Five' Trailer (Video)
Don't let the calendar fool you. On its new Fast Five trailer, Universal says summer begins April 29 and they are to be trusted.
The trailer is amped up on cars, car crashes, car chases, car explosions, car jumps. Not to mention fistfights and booty. And lines like "Running ain't freedom" and "This just went from Mission:Impossible to Mission-Freakin-Insanity" and "Sooner or later, chances are we're going to end up behind bars or in a ditch somewhere. But not today."
I can't wait for summer to begin.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s