New 'Maleficent' TV Spot: Angelina Jolie Conjures Up More Chaos (Video)
UPDATED: The latest look at Disney's "Sleeping Beauty" prequel features more of the iconic villain and her relationship with princess Aurora, played by Elle Fanning.
Disney has released a new look at its upcoming live-action Sleeping Beauty prequel, Maleficent, starring Angelina Jolie as the iconic villain.
The Disney Channel-created spot for the May 2014 film begins with scenes from Disney's animated Sleeping Beauty but quickly gives way to more scenes of Maleficent's evil powers.
Maleficent is shown "bestowing a gift" on newborn princess Aurora in the form of her famous curse, with green smoke appearing as she waves her hand over the baby.
She's then shown seeking out an older Aurora, played by Elle Fanning, and later talking to the princess, warning her: "There is an evil in this world, and I cannot keep you from it."
The spot also features another shot of Maleficent using her evil powers to make people disperse.
Maleficent hits theaters May 30.
Check out the full video above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR