New 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' Poster Hits the Web (Photo)
The Tom Cruise action film hits U.S. theaters Dec. 21.
A new poster for Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol has hit the web.
The futuristic-looking one-sheet features dozens and dozens of two-digit numbers imposed onto Tom Cruise's face -- and it feels like a staredown is imminent.
Cruise reprises his role as Ethan Hunt in the fourth installment in the Mission: Impossible franchise, after five years away. The film also stars Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Simon Pegg and Josh Holloway, just to name a few. Directed by Brad Bird, Ghost Protocol sees Ethan Hunt and his team go rogue to clear their organization's name.
The film will be released internationally before it hits theaters stateside on Dec 21.
Check out the poster below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram