New 'Need for Speed' Trailer: Aaron Paul Hatches a Plan for Payback (Video)
The latest look at the DreamWorks video game adaptation features lots of high-speed racing, fiery crashes and cars spinning out of control.
Aaron Paul is out to get revenge on the man who set him up in the first full trailer for DreamWorks' Need for Speed movie.
In the latest look at the film, based on the video game of the same name, Paul's character, Tobey, is shown getting out of prison, preoccupied with the past.
"I spent two years thinking about one moment. He set me up. He just left him there. That's what I can't forgive," Tobey says in a voiceover that plays over scenes of a race, Tobey walking up to a fiery wreck and screaming and a shot of the movie's villain, played by Dominic Cooper, behind the wheel.
After reuniting with his friends, Tobey hatches a plan to put Cooper's character "away for life." Tobey's friends, including Kid Cudi, are shown souping up a car to make him pay.
But Tobey's rival gets wind of his plan and offers $6 million "to anyone who puts a stop to him."
The race-heavy trailer features lots of high-speed driving, fiery crashes and cars spinning out of control. At one point, Tobey even attaches his car to a helicopter so he can survive driving off a cliff. Viewers also get a glimpse of Michael Keaton's character.
Need for Speed hits theaters March 14.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014