New 'Pacific Rim' Trailer: Monsters Clash With Enormous Robots (Video)
"Go Big or Go Extinct" teases the clip from Guillermo Del Toro's sci-fi actioner.
Brawny robots clash with hulking monsters in Guillermo Del Toro's sci-fi epic, Pacific Rim.
And the newest clip, billed as the main trailer for the Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures production, finds all the prior bits and pieces of the teasers summed up in one narration describing the plot.
"Today we are cancelling the apocalypse!" shouts one pilot. The giant human-built robots, called Jaegers, square off against giant invading monsters called Kaiju, who are wreaking havoc across Earth.
The titles in the trailer tease: "Go Big or Go Extinct." The film is set for release on July 12.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR