New 'Wreck-It Ralph' Trailer Offers Sonic, Yoshi and More Video Game Stars (Video)
The upcoming computer-animated Disney film embraces some of the most beloved characters in gaming history.
Kids of the '80s and '90s, get ready to take a walk down virtual memory lane.
Disney has released another trailer for Wreck-It Ralph, the November-dated animated film that embraces and deploys some iconic gaming characters. Voiced by John C. Reilly, Ralph is a smashing, Donkey Kong-style '80s arcade villain (but not bad guy) on an existential quest through a worlds of bits, blips and massive guns.
Gamers will notice roles from characters such as Yoshi and Bowser (the Mario franchise), Sonic and Dr. Robotnick (Sonic the Hedgehog), Zangief (Street Fighter) and many more. How active their roles are remains to be seen, but we can think of some particularly useful spots for many of them, such as going super fast, punching things, kidnapping rabbits and licking everything.
Sarah Silverman, Jane Lynch, Ed O'Neil, Jack McBrayer and many others also have voice roles in the flick.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'