New 'Wreck-It Ralph' Trailer Offers Sonic, Yoshi and More Video Game Stars (Video)
The upcoming computer-animated Disney film embraces some of the most beloved characters in gaming history.
Kids of the '80s and '90s, get ready to take a walk down virtual memory lane.
Disney has released another trailer for Wreck-It Ralph, the November-dated animated film that embraces and deploys some iconic gaming characters. Voiced by John C. Reilly, Ralph is a smashing, Donkey Kong-style '80s arcade villain (but not bad guy) on an existential quest through a worlds of bits, blips and massive guns.
Gamers will notice roles from characters such as Yoshi and Bowser (the Mario franchise), Sonic and Dr. Robotnick (Sonic the Hedgehog), Zangief (Street Fighter) and many more. How active their roles are remains to be seen, but we can think of some particularly useful spots for many of them, such as going super fast, punching things, kidnapping rabbits and licking everything.
Sarah Silverman, Jane Lynch, Ed O'Neil, Jack McBrayer and many others also have voice roles in the flick.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Ted Nugent Show Canceled After Native-American Tribe Hears About Rocker's 'Racist And Hate-Filled Remarks'
- Stephen Colbert Asks Nancy Pelosi If She Has Naked Pictures Of John Boehner
- Even Government Agencies Play The 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' Game, And Here's Proof
- Jon Stewart Learns What Happens When You Criticize Israel