Noomi Rapace Gets Her 'Prometheus' Introduction in New Promo Clip (Video)
Ridley Scott's "Alien" precursor continues its viral campaign with a tease of Rapace's archaeologist character.
Meet Dr. Elizabeth Shaw.
In a continuation of what is the most active and revelatory internet marketing campaign for a film in recent memory, Ridley Scott and Fox have released a new video clip that introduces audiences more thoroughly to Noomi Rapace's character, the archaeologist whose insistence helps propel the story forward.
Rapace, who first became famous for starring in the three original Swedish Girl with the Dragon Tattoo films, worked to master a British accent for the role, which she shows off in her delicate yet unbowed video appeal. The shoot, which spanned three continents, was a physical challenge for the cast, and left Rapace with some inconvenient injuries.
“I was hanging in a harness and thrown around," she tells The Hollywood Reporter in the current cover feature about Scott. "There were so many cuts and bruises, I don’t even remember them. When I finished, my knees were filled with liquid, and I had some nasty thing hanging from my elbow.”
Email: Jordan.Zakarin@THR.com; Twitter: @JordanZakarin
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR