NYCC: Kellan Lutz Previews 'Hercules' Teaser Trailer (Video)
The "Twilight" actor will star as the Greek demigod in Nu Image/Millennium's 3D film.
Kellan Lutz, while on the set of Expendables 3, shot a little video introduction to tease his upcoming film, Hercules: The Legend Begins.
The Twilight actor, who will play the Greek demigod in Nu Image/Millennium’s big-budget film, greets the audience before introducing a short teaser for the film. In the video, a shirtless Lutz can be seen entering the arena and going up against several weapon-wielding foes.
Lutz will attend New York Comic-Con, where he'll show the first full-length trailer for the film on Oct. 12.
The 3D film is directed by Renny Harlin. Sean Hood, Harlin, and Giulio Steve wrote the script. Producing are Les Welden and Danny Lerner, who also teamed to produce Millennium’s recent action hit Olympus Has Fallen.
The film is just one of two Hercules films aiming for release in 2014. The other is an MGM/Paramount co-production to be directed by Brett Ratner. Dwayne Johnson is playing the hero in the rival project.
Watch the short teaser from WhoSay below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws