New 'Oblivion' TV Spot Debuts (Video)
Tom Cruise stars as a drone repairman who discovers a secret group of humans living on a ruined Earth.
A new TV spot for Universal's Oblivion, the Joseph Kosinski-directed film starring Tom Cruise as one of the last humans remaining on earth, has debuted.
Called “Two Weeks,” the spot features Cruise’s Jack Harper, a drone repairman, traveling to a ruined Earth and discovering a band of humans living there and planning something. “They lied to you. It’s time you know the truth,” says Morgan Freeman’s character, who seems to be the leader of the secret society. It then looks like it’s up to Jack to right some wrongs and save the world.
While the new clip doesn’t reveal much more about the plot of the high-concept film that what we learned when the first trailer hit in December, it does show off some amazing visuals of a ruined Earth and the heavy machinery that Jack uses in his quest.
Oblivion, which also stars Olga Kurylenko, Andrea Riseborough and Melissa Leo, will open in IMAX theaters on April 12, and wide on April 19.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR