New 'Oblivion' TV Spot Debuts (Video)
Tom Cruise stars as a drone repairman who discovers a secret group of humans living on a ruined Earth.
A new TV spot for Universal's Oblivion, the Joseph Kosinski-directed film starring Tom Cruise as one of the last humans remaining on earth, has debuted.
Called “Two Weeks,” the spot features Cruise’s Jack Harper, a drone repairman, traveling to a ruined Earth and discovering a band of humans living there and planning something. “They lied to you. It’s time you know the truth,” says Morgan Freeman’s character, who seems to be the leader of the secret society. It then looks like it’s up to Jack to right some wrongs and save the world.
While the new clip doesn’t reveal much more about the plot of the high-concept film that what we learned when the first trailer hit in December, it does show off some amazing visuals of a ruined Earth and the heavy machinery that Jack uses in his quest.
Oblivion, which also stars Olga Kurylenko, Andrea Riseborough and Melissa Leo, will open in IMAX theaters on April 12, and wide on April 19.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz Gives Us Intense 'Bones' Season 10 Trailer - Watch Now
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Are the Hottest Couple in Miami
- Cate Blanchett's 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Will Invade Comic-Con
- Kate Beckinsale's Birthday is Tomorrow & She's Looking More Beautiful Than Ever!