'Oblivion' Writer Tackling Working Title's 'Viking'
Karl Gajdusek will rewrite the script, which has Icelandic director Baltasar Kormakur attached.
Karl Gajdusek has been tapped to rewrite Viking for Working Title.
Baltasar Kormakur, the Icelandic helmer who’s in post on Universal’s Contraband thriller, is attached to direct the project which is meant to be in the vein of Braveheart and Apocalypto but set in the world of the horned-helmeted warriors.
The story involves the savage Norsemen bringing Irish slaves to Iceland.
Gajdusek, repped by Verve, wrote the upcoming Nicole Kidman-Nicolas Cage thriller Trespass, and worked on the Liam Neeson thriller Unknown. He wrote on Oblivion, the sci-fi movie that is serving as Joe Kosinski’s follow-up to Tron: Legacy and will star Tom Cruise.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!