'Oblivion' Writer Tackling Working Title's 'Viking'
Karl Gajdusek will rewrite the script, which has Icelandic director Baltasar Kormakur attached.
Karl Gajdusek has been tapped to rewrite Viking for Working Title.
Baltasar Kormakur, the Icelandic helmer who’s in post on Universal’s Contraband thriller, is attached to direct the project which is meant to be in the vein of Braveheart and Apocalypto but set in the world of the horned-helmeted warriors.
The story involves the savage Norsemen bringing Irish slaves to Iceland.
Gajdusek, repped by Verve, wrote the upcoming Nicole Kidman-Nicolas Cage thriller Trespass, and worked on the Liam Neeson thriller Unknown. He wrote on Oblivion, the sci-fi movie that is serving as Joe Kosinski’s follow-up to Tron: Legacy and will star Tom Cruise.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR