It's Official: Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' to be Warner Bros., Paramount Co-Production
The sci-fi project is set for release on Nov. 7, 2014.
Christopher Nolan is officially set to direct and produce the sci-fi project Interstellar, which will be a co-production between Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures set for domestic release on Nov. 7, 2014.
In January, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that Nolan was in talks to direct and produce the film, with his brother, Jonathan Nolan, writing the script. The plot was described in a release as "a heroic interstellar voyage to the furthest reaches of our scientific understanding."
Interstellar will be produced by Nolan and his wife, Emma Thomas, under the director's Syncopy banner along with Lynda Obst Productions.
"Christopher Nolan is truly one of the great auteurs working in film today, and we’re extremely proud of our successful and ongoing collaboration with him and Emma Thomas," Warner Bros. Pictures Group president Jeff Robinov said in a release. "We are excited to be teaming with Paramount, and look forward to working with the Nolans and producer Lynda Obst on this extraordinary new project."
Paramount will distribute the film domestically, and Warner Bros. will handle international distribution.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR