It's Official: Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' to be Warner Bros., Paramount Co-Production
The sci-fi project is set for release on Nov. 7, 2014.
Christopher Nolan is officially set to direct and produce the sci-fi project Interstellar, which will be a co-production between Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures set for domestic release on Nov. 7, 2014.
In January, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that Nolan was in talks to direct and produce the film, with his brother, Jonathan Nolan, writing the script. The plot was described in a release as "a heroic interstellar voyage to the furthest reaches of our scientific understanding."
Interstellar will be produced by Nolan and his wife, Emma Thomas, under the director's Syncopy banner along with Lynda Obst Productions.
"Christopher Nolan is truly one of the great auteurs working in film today, and we’re extremely proud of our successful and ongoing collaboration with him and Emma Thomas," Warner Bros. Pictures Group president Jeff Robinov said in a release. "We are excited to be teaming with Paramount, and look forward to working with the Nolans and producer Lynda Obst on this extraordinary new project."
Paramount will distribute the film domestically, and Warner Bros. will handle international distribution.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Winnie and Kevin Probably Slept Together and 11 Other Things We Learned at Last Night’s Wonder Years Reunion
- How Much Do You Know About American Horror Story? Take Our SAT Exam
- Garage Doors and Tanning Beds: 9 Actors Remember Their Famous Horror-Movie Deaths
- It’s Just a Normal Tuesday With Drake and ILoveMakonnen
- Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany To Make NY Stage Debut in 'The Way We Get By'!
- Ariana Grande 'So Proud' of Brother Frankie for Booking 'Rock of Ages' Role
- Michelle Williams & Marion Cotillard Celebrate the Foundation Louis Vuitton Opening!
- Matthew Morrison's Wedding Photo to Renee Puente Revealed - See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!