It's Official: Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' to be Warner Bros., Paramount Co-Production
The sci-fi project is set for release on Nov. 7, 2014.
Christopher Nolan is officially set to direct and produce the sci-fi project Interstellar, which will be a co-production between Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures set for domestic release on Nov. 7, 2014.
In January, The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that Nolan was in talks to direct and produce the film, with his brother, Jonathan Nolan, writing the script. The plot was described in a release as "a heroic interstellar voyage to the furthest reaches of our scientific understanding."
Interstellar will be produced by Nolan and his wife, Emma Thomas, under the director's Syncopy banner along with Lynda Obst Productions.
"Christopher Nolan is truly one of the great auteurs working in film today, and we’re extremely proud of our successful and ongoing collaboration with him and Emma Thomas," Warner Bros. Pictures Group president Jeff Robinov said in a release. "We are excited to be teaming with Paramount, and look forward to working with the Nolans and producer Lynda Obst on this extraordinary new project."
Paramount will distribute the film domestically, and Warner Bros. will handle international distribution.
Follow Heat Vision
- Do I Really Need to Watch Empire? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- The New Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Finally Shows Paul Bettany’s Vision
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Trippin’ in Amsterdam
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!