Oscar Isaac and Jason Clarke to Star in William Monahan Thriller 'Mojave'
Production on the film is being eyed for an early 2013 start.
Oscar Isaac and Jason Clarke will star in Mojave, a thriller that William Monahan is directing.
Charles Roven’s Atlas Entertainment is behind the movie, which Monahan’s Henceforth Pictures is producing.
A start in early 2013 is being eyed.
Monahan, who won an Oscar for penning the Martin Scorsese crime drama The Departed, wrote the script, whose plot details are being kept under wraps although tthe story involves a desert escape by a criminal.
Monahan is producing with Atlas’ William Green. Atlas’ Andy Horwitz and Henceforth Pictures’ Justine Suzanne Jones will executive produce.
Both Isaac and Clarke are seen as rising actors amongst the Hollywood crowd.
Isaac was recently seen in Joel and Ethan Coen’s Inside Llewyn Davis and counts The Bourne Legacy, Drive and Sucker Punch as his credits.
Clarke is one of the leads in Zero Dark Thirty, Columbia’s Osama Bin Laden thriller that is generating Oscar buzz and is part of the all-star cast of Baz Luhrmann’s adaptation of The Great Gatsby.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack