'The Raven' Trailer: John Cusack as Edgar Allen Poe (Video)
The James McTeigue-directed thriller is set for a March release.
After releasing several stills of the upcoming period thriller The Raven, Relativity has now debuted the first official trailer.
John Cusack stars as Edgar Allen Poe in the film, as he teams up with a young Baltimore detective (Luke Evans) to hunt down a serial killer using Poe's own works as the basis for his murders. In the trailer, we learn of several gruesome killings, all of which include deadly clues left with the bodies. One woman is decapitated, another stuffed in a chimney -- and that's just the first 30 seconds.
Directed by James McTeigue (V for Vendetta), The Raven also stars Alice Eve, Brendan Gleeson and Oliver Jackson-Cohen. The film is set to open on March 9, 2012.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
Follow Heat Vision
- R&B Star Estelle on Industry Pressure: 'I'm No More Grace Jones Than I Am Norah Jones'
- 60-Year-Old Given Chance To Live Out His Dreams Completely Owns The Stage
- No Cameras Allowed: How Sneaking Into Coachella Led to Career as One of the Most Desired Photographers in Music
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Rips Off His Shirt In Europe's Strongest Man Competition
- Zoe Saldana Can't Do the Ice Bucket Challenge Because of Her Pregnancy, So Hubby Marco Perego Steps In (Video)
- Dita Von Teese on Body Insecurities: I Replace Negative Thoughts & Never Point Out 'Flaws'
- Diane Kruger's Hot Pink Sneakers Capture Our Attention!
- Alexander Ludwig 'Stands Tall' for JJ Spotlight! (Behind the Scenes Photos)