Read the First Four Pages of DC's Green Arrow: Count Vertigo (Exclusive)
Oliver Queen's nemesis takes over his comic book for September to explain where he came from and what made him as dangerous as he is.
Next week sees the start of DC Comics' "Villains Month," as the publisher's regular superhero titles find themselves overrun by the bad guys for the entirety of September to launch Forever Evil, a new storyline in which the bad guys actually manage to take over the world (If you're wondering why the Justice League didn't stop that happening, it might have something to do with their being dead).
As part of Villains Month, the regular Green Arrow comic becomes Count Vertigo for an issue, with the background of Oliver Queen's arch enemy revealed in a story by upcoming Justice League Canada writer Jeff Lemire and the amazing artist Andrea Sorrentino. If you've previously only seen Count Vertigo on The CW's Arrow or Cartoon Network's Young Justice, you might be in for a surprise when you discover what Lemire and Sorrentino have up their sleeves, as you can see in this exclusive preview of the first four pages of the issue.
Green Arrow #23.1: Count Vertigo will be available in comic stores and digitally on Wednesday, Sept. 4.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott