Read the First Four Pages of DC's Green Arrow: Count Vertigo (Exclusive)
Oliver Queen's nemesis takes over his comic book for September to explain where he came from and what made him as dangerous as he is.
Next week sees the start of DC Comics' "Villains Month," as the publisher's regular superhero titles find themselves overrun by the bad guys for the entirety of September to launch Forever Evil, a new storyline in which the bad guys actually manage to take over the world (If you're wondering why the Justice League didn't stop that happening, it might have something to do with their being dead).
As part of Villains Month, the regular Green Arrow comic becomes Count Vertigo for an issue, with the background of Oliver Queen's arch enemy revealed in a story by upcoming Justice League Canada writer Jeff Lemire and the amazing artist Andrea Sorrentino. If you've previously only seen Count Vertigo on The CW's Arrow or Cartoon Network's Young Justice, you might be in for a surprise when you discover what Lemire and Sorrentino have up their sleeves, as you can see in this exclusive preview of the first four pages of the issue.
Green Arrow #23.1: Count Vertigo will be available in comic stores and digitally on Wednesday, Sept. 4.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized