'Red 2' Trailer: Bruce Willis Enlists Anthony Hopkins for Mission (Video)
"Galaxy Quest" helmer Dean Parisot is directing the action-comedy sequel, in theaters August 2.
Dark humor abounds in the latest teaser for Red 2, which gathers the "Retired, Extremely Dangerous" crew for another mission.
This time around, Bruce Willis, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren and John Malkovich are joined by the likes of Anthony Hopkins and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Jokes about the aging status of the ex-CIA agents continue to be featured.
The plot appears to revolve around a bomb smuggled into Russia during the Cold War, which Hopkins' nuclear scientist needs to help find. Also, Mirren is asked by MI6 to take out Willis.
The original Red earned $90 million domestically during its theatrical release in 2010.
Dean Parisot, who helmed sci-fi comedy Galaxy Quest, is directing the sequel, in theaters August 2.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Princeton Mom Doesn't Want 'Sugar Babies' To Sully The Good Ivy League Name
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!