'Red 2' Trailer: Bruce Willis Enlists Anthony Hopkins for Mission (Video)
"Galaxy Quest" helmer Dean Parisot is directing the action-comedy sequel, in theaters August 2.
Dark humor abounds in the latest teaser for Red 2, which gathers the "Retired, Extremely Dangerous" crew for another mission.
This time around, Bruce Willis, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren and John Malkovich are joined by the likes of Anthony Hopkins and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Jokes about the aging status of the ex-CIA agents continue to be featured.
The plot appears to revolve around a bomb smuggled into Russia during the Cold War, which Hopkins' nuclear scientist needs to help find. Also, Mirren is asked by MI6 to take out Willis.
The original Red earned $90 million domestically during its theatrical release in 2010.
Dean Parisot, who helmed sci-fi comedy Galaxy Quest, is directing the sequel, in theaters August 2.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!