'Red 2' Trailer: Bruce Willis Enlists Anthony Hopkins for Mission (Video)
"Galaxy Quest" helmer Dean Parisot is directing the action-comedy sequel, in theaters August 2.
Dark humor abounds in the latest teaser for Red 2, which gathers the "Retired, Extremely Dangerous" crew for another mission.
This time around, Bruce Willis, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren and John Malkovich are joined by the likes of Anthony Hopkins and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Jokes about the aging status of the ex-CIA agents continue to be featured.
The plot appears to revolve around a bomb smuggled into Russia during the Cold War, which Hopkins' nuclear scientist needs to help find. Also, Mirren is asked by MI6 to take out Willis.
The original Red earned $90 million domestically during its theatrical release in 2010.
Dean Parisot, who helmed sci-fi comedy Galaxy Quest, is directing the sequel, in theaters August 2.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR