'Red 2' Trailer: Bruce Willis Enlists Anthony Hopkins for Mission (Video)
"Galaxy Quest" helmer Dean Parisot is directing the action-comedy sequel, in theaters August 2.
Dark humor abounds in the latest teaser for Red 2, which gathers the "Retired, Extremely Dangerous" crew for another mission.
This time around, Bruce Willis, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren and John Malkovich are joined by the likes of Anthony Hopkins and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Jokes about the aging status of the ex-CIA agents continue to be featured.
The plot appears to revolve around a bomb smuggled into Russia during the Cold War, which Hopkins' nuclear scientist needs to help find. Also, Mirren is asked by MI6 to take out Willis.
The original Red earned $90 million domestically during its theatrical release in 2010.
Dean Parisot, who helmed sci-fi comedy Galaxy Quest, is directing the sequel, in theaters August 2.
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Gosselin Performs DJ Gig At An Empty New Jersey Bowling Alley
- A Few Words on Russell Tovey and Why If It Weren't for My Father, I Wouldn't Be a Faggot
- Giorgio Armani Kicks Madonna While She's Down About THAT Cape
- Is 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules The Mystery Contestant On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
- Bobby Brown's Family Filming Reality Series During Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization
- Kanye West Tells Oxford Students: If I Can Remove My Ego, 'There's Hope For Everyone'
- Dakota Johnson Cut 'SNL' Sketch: Anastasia Steele Visits New Red Room in 'Fifty Shades' Sequel
- Taylor Schilling & Jackie Cruz Form Strong Bond Outside of 'Orange is the New Black'