Relativity Will Distribute 'House at the End of the Street'
1:57 PM PDT 4/14/2011 by Borys Kit
The thriller stars Jennifer Lawrence and Max Theriot.
Relativity is picking up the distribution rights to House at the End of the Street, a thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence and Max Theriot.FilmNation and A Bigger Boat are behind the movie, which shot in Ottawa, Canada, last summer under the direction of Mark Tonderai. House centers on a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is across the street from a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre's sole surviving son (Thieriot). Elisabeth Shue costars as Lawrence's mom. FilmNation's Aaron Ryder and Peter Block of A Bigger Boat produced with Hal Lieberman and Jonathan Mostow. Mostow wrote the story on which the script, written by David Loucka, is based. Relativity is emerging as one of town’s busier companies. It is moving fast on its remake of The Crow, which has Bradley Cooper in talks to star, and is working on the high-profile Brothers Grimm: Snow White. Relativity also Limitless in theaters now.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet
- Evangeline Lilly Gets Candid About Lost, Writing, and Comic-Book Breasts