'Revenge' Star Joining Marvel's 'Captain America' Sequel
Emily VanCamp joins the follow-up movie, which Disney will release in April 2014.
Emily VanCamp has nabbed the female lead in Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
The star of ABC's Revenge will join Chris Evans, who reprises his title role from 2011's Captain America: The First Avenger and last year's blockbuster The Avengers. Anthony Mackie is set to play Falcon. Brothers Joe and Anthony Russo are directing.
Plot details are being kept under wraps, but the subtitle suggests a respected comic book storyline from the 2000s that resurrected Captain America's sidekick Bucky as a brainwashed super-assassin known as the Winter Solider.
The Captain America sequel is set for release by Disney on April 4, 2014.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR