'Riddick' Actor Joins Vince Vaughn in 'Term Life'
Peter Billingsley is directing the adaptation of the Image Comics graphic novel.
Jordi Molla, one of the big names in Spain's acting community, has joined the cast of Term Life, Palm Star Media Capital and Mercet Media's adaptation of the Image Comics graphic novel starring Vince Vaughn. Universal is distributing.
Peter Billingsley is directing the crime thriller, which also has Hailee Steinfeld, and Bill Paxton in its roll call.
Term Life centers on a low-life whom everybody -- including mob bosses, contract killers and dirty cops -- wants dead. In a rare act of selflessness (and desperation), he takes out a million-dollar life insurance policy to benefit his estranged daughter, but soon after he realizes it doesn't take effect for 21 days, meaning he'll have to keep himself alive for that long at least.
Molla will play a member of a Mexican cartel who blames the man for the death of his only son.
Vaughn is also producing with Victoria Vaughn and Micah Mason of Wild West Picture Show Productions. QED, which was previously financing and producing, is no longer involved.
For English-speaking audiences, Molla last appeared in Riddick. Some of his other credits include action movies Colombiana, Bunraku and Bad Boys II, and he will next appear in Ron Howard’s In the Heart of the Sea with Chris Hemsworth.
He is repped by APA and Creative Partners Group plus Spain's Kuranda Management and London's Troika Talent.
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign