'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' Trailer Beats Its Chest
Fox released its trailer for Rise of the Planet of the Apes overnight. The movie attempts to revive a movie series that struck a nerve with moviegoers in the 1960s and 1970s. A remake by Tim Burton in 2001, however, didn't.
The new movie stars James Franco and comes out August 5.
The movie looks like a good mix of action and speculative fiction.
Follow Heat Vision
- New Jersey School Cancels Common As Commencement Speaker Over 'A Song For Assata'
- A-Sides With Jon Chattman: April's 5 For Fighting With... Five for Fighting; Baby Got Nickelback's Bassist Mike Kroger
- The 'Gift' Trailer Will Make Sure You Avoid Reuniting With High School Acquaintances At All Costs
- Chris Messina Thinks Mindy Kaling Has 'Incredible Balls' For That Anal Sex Episode
- T-Pain on What Happened to His Aaliyah Collaboration, Furious 7, and FKA Twigs' Engagement to Robert Pattinson [Updated]
- Patricia Arquette Will Follow Up Her Oscar Win With a Memoir
- Pete Holmes on How the Comedian Became the Modern-Day Philosopher
- Ed Sheeran Fits Right in With the Cast of Sesame Street