Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 3 Preview (Exclusive)
The third issue in the new Image Comics title offers a glimpse into retired master thief Conrad's home life.
The world of Robert Kirkman's newest comic entry, Thief of Thieves, continues to unfold in the third issue of the Image Comics title.
In March's second installment, Conrad Paulson -- aka retired master thief Redmond -- informs his ex-wife that he's quit the life of crime that forced an end to their marriage, only Audrey doesn't quite react in the way he'd expected.
Instead, Audrey storms off out of the restaurant where she'd been expecting her date to arrive and says his reconciliation attempt is too little, too late and he'd best make his apologies to their son, whom readers have yet to meet.
Thieves No. 3, on sale April 11, opens up a new layer to Conrad's complicated world and a look into his home life, where a mystery woman has breakfast for him -- and a warrant.
Check out the first four pages, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, below.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)