Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 3 Preview (Exclusive)
The world of Robert Kirkman's newest comic entry, Thief of Thieves, continues to unfold in the third issue of the Image Comics title.
In March's second installment, Conrad Paulson -- aka retired master thief Redmond -- informs his ex-wife that he's quit the life of crime that forced an end to their marriage, only Audrey doesn't quite react in the way he'd expected.
Instead, Audrey storms off out of the restaurant where she'd been expecting her date to arrive and says his reconciliation attempt is too little, too late and he'd best make his apologies to their son, whom readers have yet to meet.
Thieves No. 3, on sale April 11, opens up a new layer to Conrad's complicated world and a look into his home life, where a mystery woman has breakfast for him -- and a warrant.
Check out the first four pages, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR