Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 4 Preview (Exclusive)
The fourth issue of the new Image Comics title from "The Walking Dead's" Robert Kirkman explores the back story of Conrad's criminal son.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves.
During the third issue of the new Image title, Special Agent Elizabeth Cohen collared Conrad/Redmond's son -- a thief in his own right who apparently didn't inherit his father's clever streak.
In Thief of Thieves No. 4, on sale Wednesday, Conrad's son is on the run and readers get a glimpse into what it's like to be the son of the greatest thief who ever lived.
With Cohen hot on Conrad's tail and convinced that the "consultant" leads a secret life as Redmond, how will the master thief respond to his son's arrest?
And in case you missed the news, the hot title -- whose first three issues have sold out -- is in development at AMC, home to Kirkman's The Walking Dead, with Dead's David Alpert and Chic Eglee attached.
Check out the first five pages of the issue, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, in the pages that follow. Thief of Thieves No. 4 is on stands May 9.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
Follow Heat Vision
- David Lynch Thinks No One Will Ever Agree on What Eraserhead Is About
- Report: 7 More Actresses Are Being Considered for True Detective Lead
- My Father Was James Brown. I Watched Him Beat My Mother. And Then I Found Myself With Someone Like Dad.
- Abbi and Ilana Talk Cereal in This World Premiere of Their Web Series Hack Into Broad City
- Geoff Stults & Colin Egglesfield Go Shirtless at Nautica Triathlon!
- Lady Gaga Celebrates The Late Paul Horn with 'Nature Boy' Tony Bennett Duet - Listen Now!
- Kristen Bell & Husband Dax Shephard Look Perfect Together at 'This Is Where I Leave You' Premiere
- Rihanna Slams CBS For Pulling Her Song From Thursday Night Football Intro