Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 4 Preview (Exclusive)
The fourth issue of the new Image Comics title from "The Walking Dead's" Robert Kirkman explores the back story of Conrad's criminal son.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves.
During the third issue of the new Image title, Special Agent Elizabeth Cohen collared Conrad/Redmond's son -- a thief in his own right who apparently didn't inherit his father's clever streak.
In Thief of Thieves No. 4, on sale Wednesday, Conrad's son is on the run and readers get a glimpse into what it's like to be the son of the greatest thief who ever lived.
With Cohen hot on Conrad's tail and convinced that the "consultant" leads a secret life as Redmond, how will the master thief respond to his son's arrest?
And in case you missed the news, the hot title -- whose first three issues have sold out -- is in development at AMC, home to Kirkman's The Walking Dead, with Dead's David Alpert and Chic Eglee attached.
Check out the first five pages of the issue, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, in the pages that follow. Thief of Thieves No. 4 is on stands May 9.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR