Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 5 Preview (Exclusive)
In the fifth issue of the Image Comics title from the "Walking Dead" creator, the back story to Conrad's partner in crime is revealed.
Master thief Conrad Paulson's back story continues to unfold in the fifth issue of Image Comics' Thief of Thieves.
In May's fourth issue, readers of the Robert Kirkman title learned that Conrad Paulson's -- aka retired master thief Redmond -- son didn't quite inherit his father's talent of avoiding capture.
In the next installment of the series, James, Conrad's partner in crime, takes one for the team -- and his partner's wife, who just happens to be his sister.
And in case you missed the news, the hot title -- whose first three issues have sold out -- is in development at AMC, home to Kirkman's The Walking Dead, with Dead's David Alpert and Chic Eglee attached.
Check out the first three pages of the issue, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, below. Thief of Thieves No. 5 is on stands June 6.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR