Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 7 Preview (Exclusive)
In the seventh issue of the Image Comics title from the "Walking Dead" creator, Conrad's alibi is explained but he's not totally off the hook yet.
FBI agent Elizabeth Cohen is having a very bad day in the seventh issue of Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves.
In the Image Comics title from the creator of The Walking Dead, the agent thinks she has master thief Conrad on the hook for a major heist -- only he's outsmarted her again. Or at least it seems in the first five pages, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, of the issue due in stores Wednesday.
While Conrad's alibi is being broken down for a very pissed off Agent Cohen, Conrad isn't totally off the hook as he must now face Celia's wrath. Check out the first five pages below and hit the comments with your thoughts on the series thus far.
Thief of Thieves No. 7, from scribe Nick Spencer and artist Shawn Martinbrough, is on sale Wednesday, with its second arc and first under new writer James Asmus kicking off with issue eight, due Sept. 5.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR