Robert Kirkman's 'Thief of Thieves' No. 7 Preview (Exclusive)
In the seventh issue of the Image Comics title from the "Walking Dead" creator, Conrad's alibi is explained but he's not totally off the hook yet.
FBI agent Elizabeth Cohen is having a very bad day in the seventh issue of Robert Kirkman's Thief of Thieves.
In the Image Comics title from the creator of The Walking Dead, the agent thinks she has master thief Conrad on the hook for a major heist -- only he's outsmarted her again. Or at least it seems in the first five pages, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, of the issue due in stores Wednesday.
While Conrad's alibi is being broken down for a very pissed off Agent Cohen, Conrad isn't totally off the hook as he must now face Celia's wrath. Check out the first five pages below and hit the comments with your thoughts on the series thus far.
Thief of Thieves No. 7, from scribe Nick Spencer and artist Shawn Martinbrough, is on sale Wednesday, with its second arc and first under new writer James Asmus kicking off with issue eight, due Sept. 5.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project