Robin Williams in Talks for 'Night at the Museum 3' (Exclusive)
The actor is looking likely to rejoin Ben Stiller and director Shawn Levy in the latest installment of the franchise.
Robin Williams is in negotiations to return to Fox’s Night at the Museum franchise. The third film in the series will begin shooting in February 2013.
Night at the Museum 3 will see Ben Stiller return as security guard Larry Daley and Shawn Levy returning to the director’s chair for a series that has grossed close to a billion dollars.
Williams has played Teddy Roosevelt in both Night at the Museum and Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian and will reprise the role as the action moves to London.
It’s not known at this time if Smithsonian castmembers such as Amy Adams, Bill Hader, and Christopher Guest, who also played historical figures, will return as well.
Williams is on a high these days with a hit CBS sitcom, The Crazy Ones. On Friday, the show was picked up for a full season as it has been a solid performer for the network and had one of the biggest debuts of the fall season.
He is repped by WME, MBST and Manatt Phelps.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR