'Robocop', 'Serenity' and 'A Clockwork Orange' Lined Up for Hero Complex Film Festival
Zack Snyder, Edgar Wright, Malcolm McDowell, Stan Lee and Robert Kirkman are among the talent scheduled to appear at screenings.
The Los Angeles Times Hero Complex Film Festival, an ongoing retrospective series which focuses on important genre films, has unveiled its line-up for the 2012 edition, which will run May 18 to 21 at L.A. Live’s Regal Cinemas.
The fest screens movies and follows it up with a Q & A with Hero Complex’s Geoff Boucher.
Here’s the line-up:
Dawn of the Dead – Zack Snyder will talk zombies with The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman
Shaun of the Dead – with co-writer and director Edgar Wright
Robocop – with star Peter Weller (and a new digitally-remastered version)
A Clockwork Orange – with star Malcolm McDowell
SUPER – with star Rainn Wilson
WALL-E – with filmmaker Andrew Stanton. As a bonus, footage from Pixar’s new movie Brave will also be shown.
Serenity – with star and fan-favorite Nathan Fillion
An Evening with Stan Lee. The movie screened is to be announced at a later date.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR