'Rock of Ages' and 'Twilight' Actors Starring in 'The Dead Men' (Exclusive)
Diego Boneta and Jackson Rathbone are toplining the debut feature of assistant-turned-director Kirk Sullivan.
Diego Boneta, who starred opposite Tom Cruise in Rock of Ages, and Jackson Rathbone, of the Twilight saga fame, have signed on to star in the thriller The Dead Men.
Dead Men is the debut feature of Kirk Sullivan, who recently left his job as Joel Silver’s assistant to pursue his dream of being a director. Production began this week in Medellin, Colombia.
Brad Furman and Alejo Arango are producing while Laura Gomez and Aaron Ginsberg will exec produce. Contento Films is producing and financing.
The script, by Andrew Poston, centers on an American running from his past who is brought into a group of young underground radicals called The Dead Men, only to discover a centuries-old spiritual battle.
Boneta, who's from Mexico, did stints on Pretty Little Liars and 90210 before landing the plum starring role of the aspiring musician in the big-screen version of the hit musical Rock of Ages. The actor, who is repped by Gersh and Hansen Jacobson, also starred in MTV’s Underemployed.
Rathbone played vampire Jasper Hale in the Twilight movies and also starred in the McG-produced digital short series Aim High. He is repped by Paradigm and Cutler Management.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Chloe Moretz Talks Boys & Fashion for 'Flare' September 2014
- The New 'Maze Runner' Trailer Is Out & It's Every Bit As Awesome As You Thought It Would Be
- It's Another Royal Photo Bomb! Prince Harry is Totally Psyched in the Background of a Selfie
- Once Upon a Time's JoAnna Garcia Joins Hubby Nick Swisher at 'Mission Swisher' Scavenger Hunt! (Exclusive Pics)