Rosario Dawson Joining Aaron Eckhart in 'Incarnate' (Exclusive)
Brad Peyton is directing the horror movie, which could launch a new franchise from Blumhouse.
Rosario Dawson is in negotiations to star opposite Aaron Eckhart in Incarnate, a potential new horror franchise from Jason Blum's Blumhouse Productions.
Brad Peyton is directing the microbugdet pic, which tells of "an unconventional exorcist with the ability to tap into the subconscious of the possessed who meets his match when a 9-year-old boy is possessed by a demon from his past," according to Blumhouse.
Dawson's character info is being tightly guarded.
Ronnie Christensen wrote the script.
A November start in Los Angeles is being planned on the picture, which will be co-financed by Blumhouse and IM Global. Blumhouse International is handling international sales.
Blum is producing. Exec producing are Blumhouse's Couper Samuelson as well as Stuart Ford, Charles Layton, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson and Peyton.
Dawson last starred opposite James McAvoy in Danny Boyle's Trance and recently wrapped shooting Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. She is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Bloom Hergott.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Rita Ora and Calvin Harris: Working Together After a Breakup?
- From College To The Bright Lights Of Broadway: Meet 'Rock Of Ages' Leading Lady, Carrie St. Louis
- Blake Lively Pulls A Beyonce By Revealing Wedding Dress In Preserve Video
- Kristen Bell's Mary Poppins Takes On Minimum Wage With A Spoonful Of Sugar