Rosario Dawson Joining Aaron Eckhart in 'Incarnate' (Exclusive)
Brad Peyton is directing the horror movie, which could launch a new franchise from Blumhouse.
Rosario Dawson is in negotiations to star opposite Aaron Eckhart in Incarnate, a potential new horror franchise from Jason Blum's Blumhouse Productions.
Brad Peyton is directing the microbugdet pic, which tells of "an unconventional exorcist with the ability to tap into the subconscious of the possessed who meets his match when a 9-year-old boy is possessed by a demon from his past," according to Blumhouse.
Dawson's character info is being tightly guarded.
Ronnie Christensen wrote the script.
A November start in Los Angeles is being planned on the picture, which will be co-financed by Blumhouse and IM Global. Blumhouse International is handling international sales.
Blum is producing. Exec producing are Blumhouse's Couper Samuelson as well as Stuart Ford, Charles Layton, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson and Peyton.
Dawson last starred opposite James McAvoy in Danny Boyle's Trance and recently wrapped shooting Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. She is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Bloom Hergott.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues