Rosario Dawson Joining Aaron Eckhart in 'Incarnate' (Exclusive)
Brad Peyton is directing the horror movie, which could launch a new franchise from Blumhouse.
Rosario Dawson is in negotiations to star opposite Aaron Eckhart in Incarnate, a potential new horror franchise from Jason Blum's Blumhouse Productions.
Brad Peyton is directing the microbugdet pic, which tells of "an unconventional exorcist with the ability to tap into the subconscious of the possessed who meets his match when a 9-year-old boy is possessed by a demon from his past," according to Blumhouse.
Dawson's character info is being tightly guarded.
Ronnie Christensen wrote the script.
A November start in Los Angeles is being planned on the picture, which will be co-financed by Blumhouse and IM Global. Blumhouse International is handling international sales.
Blum is producing. Exec producing are Blumhouse's Couper Samuelson as well as Stuart Ford, Charles Layton, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson and Peyton.
Dawson last starred opposite James McAvoy in Danny Boyle's Trance and recently wrapped shooting Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. She is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Bloom Hergott.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR